Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

512 Posts in 129 Topics- by 74 Members - Latest Member: AAcrazyman

December 14, 2017, 09:50:06 AM
A Touch of WarGeneralReality GameSource Code
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Source Code  (Read 6574 times)
CN
« on: February 16, 2007, 01:31:27 AM »

Hello, have you released the source code for Reality Game?  I only ask because I am new to the homebrew scene and have been playing around with developing for the DS.  I played your Reality Game and think you did a great job.  I would love to know how to drag items around and add menus and backgrounds and things like that.  I thought I might be able to learn from your code.

Keep up the great work...
JimmyL
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 12:31:20 PM »

Hi CN,

No, I've never released the Reality Game source, but all of the games I've made share most of their code, so if you want to see how I handle my backgrounds/sprites you can look at either the source to Explosive Gas or Crosspics.  I use my own graphics exporter(you can find that on this site) and all of my code relies on its output to more easily load the graphics I need, which I include in headers, I still don't load them from file like a lot of other people are doing these days.  Everything I do is still going through libnds, so you can check out some of Chris Doubles tutorials or Dovoto's tutorials, I have link on my main page to their sites(the first 2 in the links section), but you probably already know about their sites.

Jimmy
Xylifrost
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 08:58:05 AM »

Hi,

I would like to get source code too. I have also questions. Can I change intersection style in some manner?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx