Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/atouchof/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Great game, some suggestions
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

517 Posts in 131 Topics- by 74 Members - Latest Member: AAcrazyman

November 20, 2019, 03:10:59 PM
A Touch of WarGeneralReality GameGreat game, some suggestions
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Great game, some suggestions  (Read 6207 times)
Wolf01

« on: February 03, 2007, 11:24:05 AM »

this is a great game, it has many possibilities to become a definitive board game

now it needs some gui improvements, like a "reset field" (instead of open the game selection menu and return to the game), a clear chat

maybe also a possibility to play multiplayer without acccess points but from ds to ds

i also found a bug, when you press start during the game, you get a "->" over the game field, without strings and you must restart the ds
JimmyL
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 12:56:50 AM »

Wow, the first post about the reality game! Smiley  Glad you like it.

A reset field button should be simple to add, I'll do that for the next release.

I had dropped in the chat quickly just to get something in for online play, and I agree it's pretty basic.

There's been some talk lately in the gbadev forums about direct ds to ds communication, I personally don't have the know-how to figure out how to do it, but hopefully someone will get it going, I'd love to be able to play my games with friends on the road without needing a router.

Hmm, I didn't notice that crash, never went back to the menus I guess, I'll fix that as well.

Thanks for the info,
Jimmy
Zach
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 04:00:14 PM »

this is a great game, it has many possibilities to become a definitive board game

now it needs some gui improvements, like a "reset field" (instead of open the game selection menu and return to the game), a clear chat

maybe also a possibility to play multiplayer without acccess points but from ds to ds

i also found a bug, when you press start during the game, you get a "->" over the game field, without strings and you must restart the ds
heres how to reset chat.
just lightly tap, then press send
if it doesn't work, tap a little harder then press send.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx