Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/atouchof/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Dominoes
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

517 Posts in 131 Topics- by 74 Members - Latest Member: AAcrazyman

November 20, 2019, 02:35:24 PM
A Touch of WarGeneralReality GameDominoes
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dominoes  (Read 8329 times)
340*3

« on: February 21, 2009, 09:51:12 AM »

A.K.A
Earboxer or Zach
JimmyL
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

Great idea.  I put together the graphics for dominoes on the weekend, but it'll be a while before I can update the game to support rotation.  I'll need to add some extra info into some network packets, and since I don't have a way to test networking(2 ds's, but only 1 flash card) at the moment, I can't really do it.

Also, sorry for taking so long to approve your account, I turned on the manual approval system to get rid of spammers and it seems to have mostly worked, but I didn't notice there was someone waiting for approval...
340*3

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 06:11:14 PM »

BTW:I have tested this game with 3 ds's and it worked but I got a graphical glitch when playing scrabble, we were all grabbing the pieces and putting them in our hands and then the game showed a weird screen for the two people who joined but for the host it was normal

A.K.A
Earboxer or Zach
JimmyL
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »

Well, good news that it worked... but odd.  I guess I have a few questions about it.

Have you ever seen this problem with two players?
Were you able to keep playing?
If it didn't crash, did you try switching games to see if the graphics cleared up?

It's probably some sort of memory overrun, which sucks... could be near impossible to find without a debugger.  I'm still working on getting my second flash card back, so I'll take a look once I get my hands on it.  Thanks for the heads up.
340*3

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »

Well, good news that it worked... but odd.  I guess I have a few questions about it.

Have you ever seen this problem with two players?
Were you able to keep playing?
If it didn't crash, did you try switching games to see if the graphics cleared up?

It's probably some sort of memory overrun, which sucks... could be near impossible to find without a debugger.  I'm still working on getting my second flash card back, so I'll take a look once I get my hands on it.  Thanks for the heads up.
no, I haven't seen this with two players
the host could play as normal but the people who joined were gone from the chat list and had a graphical glitch showing

A.K.A
Earboxer or Zach
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx